An exclusive EACA Session with Tom Kinnaird “How to negotiate with procurement”.
Please join EACA from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm CEST on 26 May 2021 for an in-depth presentation and discussion on the topic of “How to Negotiate with Procurement” by Tom Kinnaird.
Now running his own negotiation training and coaching business, Kinnaird Negotiation, Tom works internationally to assist leaders with negotiation skills development, as well as coaching individuals and teams through complex and challenging negotiations. The particular areas of interest that the webinar will cover will include:
- Learn more about the skills, habits and processes that differentiates great negotiators from the rest.
- Be aware of the psychological biases that affect all negotiators and which makes negotiation a challenging skill to do well.
- Build confidence in how to move negotiations from price to value.
- Gain a better understanding the role, drivers and behaviours of procurement in clients
- Better understand the games that procurement plays and how to negotiate well in competitive pitches.
- Start to consider ways to build negotiation skills and change commercial behaviours in agencies.
Presenter: Tom Kinnaird
Date: 26 May 2021
Time: 11.00 am to 12.30 pm CEST
Price: Free and exclusive for EACA members
Tom’s article from Harvard review: https://hbr.org/2020/02/how-to-negotiate-with-a-procurement-team